He will go home but this is still part of the battle. I wish they wouldl throw out the case
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
He will go home but this is still part of the battle. I wish they wouldl throw out the case
Everyone have a blast 🎉
Mass arrests need to happen after this. Wankhede being the first one. I also don't want to see his whole ugly family running around everywhere on the media giving interviews trying to get famous based on Aryan. Get lost.
I hope SRK fans find that scumbag ASG, Amit Shah's paltu trash, and throw some chappals at his face. He succeeded in creating a fake case and stretching this out for 3 weeks and harassed an innocent person.
This whole thing has been absolutely disgusting.
I am so happy today!!!!
I really hope that it means bail also for Arbaaz and Munmun
CONGRATS!!! LOVE U SHAHRUKH MWAAAAAH
Thank God. Nothing can undo what the guy had to go through but thankfully it is over
Aryan will go to Mannat and say Belated Happy Anniversary mummy papa,,,,,🤗
i hope he will mend his ways now all the very best to him