I even bought her three 🤣🤣 best of the best par woh dekhi bhi nahi 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I even bought her three 🤣🤣 best of the best par woh dekhi bhi nahi 😭
Is baar we won't do any bewakoofi😎🤣🤣
23 mins left 🤣 they’re on a timer
Kar diya hai check it 🤣🤣
Good! 👏👏 Go my shernis 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Thats what I do now for most forums🤣
Did you watch the new episode of Nazar?
If I really like a couple then I start posting in the forums🤣
No I still haven't🤣 Diya and Meghu gave me the reviews and I decided not to watch it after reading them 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
If I really like a couple then I start posting in the forums🤣
No I still haven't🤣 Diya and Meghu gave me the reviews and I decided not to watch it after reading them 🤣🤣
Really? I heard it was good?
I am yet to watch😆
It was definitely not good 🤣🤣🤣 don’t waste your 1.5 hours 🤣 it was not worth it
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I even bought her three 🤣🤣 best of the best par woh dekhi bhi nahi 😭
She doesn't visit the AT much 🤣
Tag bhi kari thi maine 🤣😭 unless she has too many notifications then I don’t know
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80