I have lecture in the early morning 🤣 I should really go
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have lecture in the early morning 🤣 I should really go

Ok ok jao 🤣
Phir bologi Bee ki wajah se acche marks nahi aye 🤣
Exam toh ho gaye already 🤣 no worries there
Okay I rephrase.. Kumbh mela🤣
Bye everyone 🤗 good day to you all ❤️ see you later
Phir kaheki tension, aish karo kuchdin 😎🤣
Yeah you should.. Before you mess tense again🤣
Today , Tonight for u 😆 , is my turn 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k