Let Ayesha come once if she agrees then will decide🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let Ayesha come once if she agrees then will decide🤣
Today finally I watched clash of titans movie 🤣
Species is different 🤣
Today finally I watched clash of titas movie 🤣
I forgot that movie existed 🤣🤣
It was recommended to me in last 2012 or early 2013 😆
Yeah already mentioned, species are different 🤣
It was recommended to me in last 2012 or early 2013 😆
Wow that was a long time ago 🤣🤣 ab dekh rahi ho
Yeah already mentioned, species are different 🤣
Now I understand what that meant 🤣🤣 yeah so they’re not the same
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k