suman is asking shiva to take part in contest with disu. 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
suman is asking shiva to take part in contest with disu. 😕
Ek parallel shiva ki wish bhi de do!
Bhai akhir chahta Kya hai?
Precap: Anita comes and days gautam was with me last night.
OH BHAI KHATAM! BYE!
This is exactly what we'll get😆
Now I am counting only on BhabiMa and her harmonium to kick Disha out of the house. Shiva and Raavi won't do a thing to save their marriage😆
I have full faith on the Choubays especially when BhabiMa is involved, they will make it happen for us😆
WAIT OMG TOMATINA FESTIVAL!
Jaanu’s plan worked.. finally
suman is asking shiva to take part in contest with disu. 😕
And what did he say?
suman is asking shiva to take part in contest with disu. 😕
We need a 🤮 icon
This is exactly what we'll get😆
Now I am counting only on BhabiMa and her harmonium to kick Disha out of the house. Shiva and Raavi won't do a thing to save their marriage😆
I have full faith on the Choubays especially when BhabiMa is involved, they will make it happen for us😆
Bhabhi maa ko jhel sakte hai . Dishwasher ko to Bilkul nahi. And suman the 😡😡😡😡
suman is asking shiva to take part in contest with disu. 😕
I knew this and mentioned it as well few EDTs ago. Suman will be the one pushing Disha to go on stage and participate with Shiva and help her with the answers too.
Disu leaving Suman alone had no consequences😕
Did the tomatoes actually hit the Pandyas? 🤣