Aaru there’s a spot in the tharki pit for you 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaru there’s a spot in the tharki pit for you 🤣
She has been roaming outside it for quite a while now🤣🤣
Both of you 🤣🤣 Nikki and ayesha ke bina it’s so lonely down here 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Both of you 🤣🤣 Nikki and ayesha ke bina it’s so lonely down here 🤣
I'm very shareef 😳😳🤣🤣
Not in my books 🤣🤣
You should change your book then 🤣🤣
No I don’t think I will 🤣
Apna toh bas work start honey wala hai phir toh raat ko hi I check forum
Yeh mein IF sizzler kab banugi mujhe toh aisa lagta hai jaise mujhe nasa pe jaana ho 😜😜😜
r u scaring me?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k