I wish they go back to per day episode
I don’t like to know so much at one go
Kills the anticipation
I wish they go back to per day episode
I don’t like to know so much at one go
Kills the anticipation
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know.. I wanted to watch the show after do long... After Saturday's episode... But now I don't even feel like watching..
It will kill the anticipation
And boring too 😵
It may effect trps
I liked it 🤣 no waiting for 6 more days now. Full free time 🤣
Sai caller Virat, Virat instead of Virat sir I heard
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I know.. I wanted to watch the show after do long... After Saturday's episode... But now I don't even feel like watching..
Watch Asmi , all the episodes are good so far and cute SaiRat scenes
Yeah but it's killing the whole curiousity and anticipation angle... The will surely kill the show this way...
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I know.. I wanted to watch the show after do long... After Saturday's episode... But now I don't even feel like watching..
Maybe they are trying to force us to quit🤣
Killing us softly rather than use a hatchet.
And I am rambling😳
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Maybe they are trying to force us to quit🤣
Killing us softly rather than use a hatchet.
And I am rambling😳
I think they are just trying to get money during WC20. Hotstar is at win win..
But Ghum as a TRP show might lose a great deal...
Just watch an episode a day like before. They might provide 6 episodes, but you don't have to watch them at once. Now good-luck with the "control" you will have to exercise!!😊