Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Asfi, right?🤗 Where were you? I always see you once in a blue moon.😆
Yeah!!🤗
Sorry I forgot ur name😳
I've become inactive! Month mei 1 baar darshan deti hu😭
Btw How are you All??💗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Asfi, right?🤗 Where were you? I always see you once in a blue moon.😆
Yeah!!🤗
Sorry I forgot ur name😳
I've become inactive! Month mei 1 baar darshan deti hu😭
Btw How are you All??💗
Sirf 1 pic extra daalne k liye delete kar diya tha last post ko😳
Edit kar leti🤪😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yeah!!🤗
Sorry I forgot ur name😳
I've become inactive! Month mei 1 baar darshan deti hu😭
Btw How are you All??💗
Hi, My name is Pooja, Pooh. 🤗Mein toh har roz darshan deti hoon. 😆
I'm fine. How are you?
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yeah!!🤗
Sorry I forgot ur name😳
I've become inactive! Month mei 1 baar darshan deti hu😭
Btw How are you All??💗
Asifiiiii🤗 how are you?
How come you are here after so longggg
Now bacchi is promtiing Daniel Wellington watches? 😆
Sanghat ka asar😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
We all love Her!! She's so freaking adorable!!😘
Dekhte hi pyaar ayega

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Hi, My name is Pooja, Pooh. 🤗Mein toh har roz darshan deti hoon. 😆
I'm fine. How are you?
Pooh, did you watch the episode?😆
Are you still watching Shiva- Raavi dance from the other day?😆
Jaane do bacchi paisa kama rahi hai apne pairon par kadi ho rahi a aur kya chahiye 😳
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Hi, My name is Pooja, Pooh. 🤗Mein toh har roz darshan deti hoon. 😆
I'm fine. How are you?
Hey Pooh!!🤗
Good to know😆
Kya chal raha abhi show mei? Haven’t watched since ages😑
Premziee🤗
I'm good! How are you?
Exams kept me away! Now I'm kinda free😆