Jay ko dekhna h k Nishant apne baat p rhta h ya nhi... But jay ko nhi pta BB will going to roast him🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jay ko dekhna h k Nishant apne baat p rhta h ya nhi... But jay ko nhi pta BB will going to roast him🤣🤣
aisa kia kardia teja ne 😲
Teja kyu gyaan bat rahi hai shammo ko??
Good teja for pointing out Shamita in kudoing junglewasis task
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
What rubbish they showing bw teja and vishal 😵🤢
Kya dikhaya..hume bhi batao😉
*Gets popcorn* 🍿
Shammo-I am feeling bad for him
Teja-kya kare he is getting taste of his medicine
Vishal-jaise ko Tesaa mila mazaa ayaa
Originally posted by: opsora2090
So proud of you jai.. u r doing that which pratik usually does in task.. dusre ka kharab karna..
pratik ko karma mil raha hain jo woh OTT n iss season pe kia wohi taste woh idhar pa raha hain
GO SHER JAI , GO 🥳🥳
NOT a fan of Pratik.. I know he disrupts tasks and all..but I dunno why I felt bad for him yesterday when Jay grabbed him from behind n didn't let him do the task. Im happy that none of the other HMs tried to stop Pratik ..yes I know part of the reason was that they didn't have to but I dunno... guess that's just me.. Jay is making such a fool out of himself..
Idiot simba sab sahi karta hai but jab kuch bolta hai tab ab baki sab ka ignore hoga and he will get drag for that one comment🤣
Shamita vs Teja main shamita jeetegi cos teja has even lesser brains than Shamita.