People are like today's tweet is a publicity stunt😠
Some A an N are sick asses 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
People are like today's tweet is a publicity stunt😠
Some A an N are sick asses 😡
Gayu Ma (Amma) sab janti hai❤️Originally posted by: gayatherry88
After seeing latest live I am thinking what would real Amma Rao would be 🤔 about tazbus 🤷🤷?? I think she is following him on ig so obviously she would know all the latest development of last three months 🤷🤷
Nopes tazbu herself 😋
Chamatkar😱😍
Gayu Ma (Amma) sab janti hai❤️
Me also thinking the same kavya ma ✌️
Also got Green 💚 signal seems☺️😳😉
I want to ask shaadi kab😆Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Me also thinking the same kavya ma ✌️
Also got Green 💚 signal seems☺️😳😉
Kush in ITV said shivi is sweet off screen he would like to do more scenes with her 😆
I wanna know TL ka reaction😆
Ketan liked it too . Well no surprises there😂
Aaj ka live ITV cancel ho gaya kya😒
abtak surprise ye tha how he had not liked it till now😆Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Ketan liked it too . Well no surprises there😂
602