https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkdAGdiPv7/?utm_medium=copy_link
Why nobody talks of how Bon convinced ani to end enmity how she gave life to him
Why kaka did not tell abruk what lengths bon went for ani in court case and ever since she returned from London and great lengths she went
And how kaka wan the d to kill
Her
Kaka knows everything
Why did kaka not tell batuk what did Bon do for ani
Sometimes I feel Bon knows what kind of fmaily rcs are
Do u know batuk wants to separate Bon from her sisters by creating misunderstandings ki tapur wants to marry Somnath and be hapoy but bon herself caused misunderstandings between tapur and som and she herself does not want a woman like tapur in the home Where he would try to pretend as batuk ki I have no problem and such things don’t matter ek ladki ke saadh hi gya zaroori hai bataana
This is what baruk wants to do -abs batukiya Bon sahi hai
Vaise I guess bon ko batuk ke playboy nature se problem hogi 😡 as bon ne kabhi aisa lafanga nahi dekha hai
Edited by Katy4566 - 4 years ago