I didn’t have to be online though but I was 🤣 checking in on her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didn’t have to be online though but I was 🤣 checking in on her
Good day to you Meghu 🤗❤️
I'll sleep peacefully now 🤣🤣
Nai nai.. you're in time😆
Yes you will 🤣 jaao 4 am check karne aaungi 🤣
Haan yar she is missing the party😆
Then I'll set an alarm for 4 AM just to come here and reply your message phir wapas so jaaungi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now I can see 🤣 thank you thank you pink milk peene ko milega ab
Milk nai direct paani ke saath banake peene de rai🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Then I'll set an alarm for 4 AM just to come here and reply your message phir wapas so jaaungi 🤣🤣
I will yell at you 🤣 dekh lena
I don't mind🤣🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80