Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It isn't actually hard to find this thread as it's a global one 🤣🤣
That’s how low the bar really is hriti 🤣 it’s easy to ignore too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It isn't actually hard to find this thread as it's a global one 🤣🤣
That’s how low the bar really is hriti 🤣 it’s easy to ignore too
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'll be doing my ghode gadhe business🤣 I won't neglect them this time 🤣🤣
Yes please don’t 🤣 I don’t want to catch you here at that time again
Meme will be a nice surprise when you wake up 🤣
Maybe we can find it online🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s how low the bar really is hriti 🤣 it’s easy to ignore too
Maybe I'm used to it 🤣 the experiences from the past days is enough to teach a lesson for life 🤣🤣
Half of IF must be toddlers at that time🤣
I was like 15-16 when I joined 🤣 so young
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yes please don’t 🤣 I don’t want to catch you here at that time again
Meme will be a nice surprise when you wake up 🤣
You can pay attention to catching Aaru then 🤣 I won't be roaming here at odd hours, I can guarantee you that 🤣🤣
I'll get a morning surprise then 🤣
I might get charged extra if I call 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Maybe I'm used to it 🤣 the experiences from the past days is enough to teach a lesson for life 🤣🤣
We’ve seen reality head on these past few days 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You can pay attention to catching Aaru then 🤣 I won't be roaming here at odd hours, I can guarantee you that 🤣🤣
I'll get a morning surprise then 🤣
Like the usual morning surprise 🤣 no drawing but meme today
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78