Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I couldn't comment gere yesterday.. And see now it reached 20 pages😵
Jab bana aaj hai to tum kal kaha comment karna chah rahi thi? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I couldn't comment gere yesterday.. And see now it reached 20 pages😵
Jab bana aaj hai to tum kal kaha comment karna chah rahi thi? 🤣
We really did I didn’t think it was possible but I woke up to the best possible news
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
At least Dora can listen to the audience 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you were smart enough I guess
That's why I said 2.0 version 🤣 this lady is blind and deaf 🤣🤣
Voi toh.. I saw last edited 10 hours ago.. What is this Hriti😆
Ask him questions related to just Pkyek then 🤣
She shouldn’t be an explorer then 🤣 but when has she made good career choices 🤪🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUpIoONozpV/?utm_medium=copy_link
The kind of a man you will never get

She stayed up late 🤣 I was there to watch and scold her
Done and done ☺️👍🏼
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We really did I didn’t think it was possible but I woke up to the best possible news
Yeah I also was surprised seeing it as a global thread😆
But thanks to the global mod..😳
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78