Sorry for the late replies. My name is Vera. Aapke naam?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry for the late replies. My name is Vera. Aapke naam?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Congrats newbies
Fiesty i still dont know your name😆 fiesty hi bulaon kya?
Thank you ❤️❤️🤗🤗
You can call me Vera 😆
I have seen you in the MHRW forum 😃
Phir toh superhit ho gi 🤩
No it was only Nita and her famous baseball bat😆
This one is for the sheep who played well but I failed at giving them different awards!
Congrats Nisha Hiral Raji🥳
Yayyy my girls got an award❤️congo shongo
Done! The ceremony is over... will update all siggies on 1st page with links!
If anyone dislikes their siggy/has their UN spelling wrong kindly inform me!
Congrats girls
Yayyy my awida got an award🥳
It been so long since I used it , The memories

Pehle Soni ka naam tha but then I realised mein usse already de rahi hoon dusra award isliye tumhe leliya for all those shocked reactions you gave to my result posts🤣 also last round ka crying is considered drama😆
last round I only got 2 points tab joothahi sahi rona tho banta hai 🤣
I really loved the award Lavy ❤️
first time mujhe DQ tag mila hai 🥳