twinnie ki twin in twinnies defence 🤣 Cause your twinnie was being bad to Sheep Mo🐑😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
twinnie ki twin in twinnies defence 🤣 Cause your twinnie was being bad to Sheep Mo🐑😭
Mein ne toh dekha hi nhi Rashi second runner up
Maine bhi nhi🤣
Thanks Aisha🤗
Ek SNL host karneke baad I am thinking of retirement😆
Aise kaise? you need to host sheep tournamentz on forum of every sony show😌
Mujhe award milega?
Originally posted by: LazyBing
twinnie ki twin in twinnies defence 🤣 Cause your twinnie was being bad to Sheep Mo🐑😭
Shepherd should double her points then 😆
Tum KKR supporter thi?
Neutral😆
Then your good luck ends today😆
It's one of the worst brands... comes at a cheap rate but MI phones blast very often😆
Omg😲 blasts too thats scary
Hasini, Shibani, and bee😆
Should I wait for Mumma to complete her results?
Should I wait for Mumma to complete her results?
I doubt unka hoga🤣😝