Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

And then classy Madam will say you all are hooligans don't do all this I mean hypocrisy ki seema hoti hai🤣. I think uska bheja fry ho gaya tha isiliye pagalo ki tarah scissors leke aa gayi😕

Afsana ka to alag level hai galti karo phir khud ko maro phir sorry bolo😆. And I think her acts are so boring and disgusting ki koi forum mein uske bare mein baat bhi nai karna chahta🤣

Regarding simba and umar fight I felt both of them are wrong

Bhai. Shamita has done and said lots of crap herself. From ghateeyaa aurat to tu hain kaun. And worst waalaa feeling is when she keeps telling affo to get out of house every time she enters. Honestly it’s the worst feeling in the world to be treated like that non stop. And afsaana is v crass. Agar thoda bhee less crass hotee na to total ddt favs mein hotee with her mooh fat attitude. It’s just that she keeps going over the limit with her words a lot also. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Vishal was STAR contestant of this week. 🥳

Shamita was DUMB contestant of this week. 

Afsana/Shamita crossed the line this week. 🤔 

Simba won hearts (edited in episode) this week. ❤️

Pratik was refurbished contestant of this week. 😆

Donal is punching bag contestant since day one 😒

Teju was cute contestant this week. 

It's true pratik iss hafte thora sudhar gaya hai😆. Shamita madam ka bheja ghas khane gaya tha jo scissors leke aa gayi🤓. And afsana madam sari galtiyan karlo phir sorry bolo phir khud ko maro what a contestant wow🤣. Regarding donal it's true she is getting cornered why don't know🤔

It's true pratik iss hafte thora sudhar gaya hai😆. Shamita madam ka bheja ghas khane gaya tha jo scissors leke aa gayi🤓. And afsana madam sari galtiyan karlo phir sorry bolo phir khud ko maro what a contestant wow🤣. Regarding donal it's true she is getting cornered why don't know🤔

Chalo. Tone for my breakfast. Kya banaya hain mainey tomato omelette without eggs. 😂😂. Aur chai to just fantastic. Bbs :) 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bhai. Shamita has done and said lots of crap herself. From ghateeyaa aurat to tu hain kaun. And worst waalaa feeling is when she keeps telling affo to get out of house every time she enters. Honestly it’s the worst feeling in the world to be treated like that non stop. And afsaana is v crass. Agar thoda bhee less crass hotee na to total ddt favs mein hotee with her mooh fat attitude. It’s just that she keeps going over the limit with her words a lot also. 

Actually afsana also doesn't looks normal or else why will she hit herself like that🤔. And her problem is she insults each and every contestants that's why nobody likes her at all

About shamita it's expected jo khud ko itna classy classy dikhate hai wo khud hi aisi ghatiya cheeze karte hai🤔. She behaves as if she is a sati savitri so good but the way she insults afsana🤢. Yes afsana is definitely more crass than her but that ghar se bahar niklo statement is too much. And that scissor thing was too much😡

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Chalo. Tone for my breakfast. Kya banaya hain mainey tomato omelette without eggs. 😂😂. Aur chai to just fantastic. Bbs :) 

Main ise zaroor khaunga😃. Thanks for it🤗

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Insha Allah ❤️

He won the SA against ieshaan as per news

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is in defense of Shamita for her fans. 

https://twitter.com/YetOtherHuman/status/1449282619292598277?s=20

Main ise zaroor khaunga😃. Thanks for it🤗

I actually made it. 😂😂. Not kidding. :)