good morning...
How r u??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
good morning...
How r u??
my name is Priya but piya looks good too😆
You tell... kya ho raha hai??
Do you have Dushera celebration there in NY?
r v talking about ghum?
ohh! How?? Vahan sardi hone lagi kya?
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
ohh! How?? Vahan sardi hone lagi kya?
Haan thoda start ho gaya hai
Weather change ho raha hai 🤔
I like winter but Cold ka issue rehta hai
She better not ☹️
I’m having pain in my hips again 🥺 otherwise I’m good how are you
i know yaar... yehi haal hai har jagar... Diwali tak thodi thand ho jayegi...Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haan thoda start ho gaya hai
Weather change ho raha hai 🤔
I like winter but Cold ka issue rehta hai
Nm just IF 🙂Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
my name is Priya but piya looks good too😆
You tell... kya ho raha hai??
Do you have Dushera celebration there in NY?