No one can resist the forum pull 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No one can resist the forum pull 🤣
She bet the AT would finish on Saturday 🤣 and I bet Monday 🤣 if it finishes tomorrow then she wins
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Maybe they're lazy like me and would respomd on deadline day.. Plus that reminds me i gotta check my 4 PMs also🤣
One of them is mine 🤣
True that.. I can feel it too🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She bet the AT would finish on Saturday 🤣 and I bet Monday 🤣 if it finishes tomorrow then she wins
Well I'm with her on this one🤣
Turns out 3/4 were yours🤣 And one was from Hriti acknowledging my replies 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Turns out 3/4 were yours🤣 And one was from Hriti acknowledging my replies 🤣
I forgot about the SS ones 🤣 it’s been too long
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Although I gave it in such a hurry.. O don't know if i skipped one or two😆
Or u can check ur Outbox and see what u missed 😆
CSk 😒
hope so !
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
According to hriti and aaru lots of people haven’t responded 🤣 or ignored their tags/PMs
But we managed to get 10+ members 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k