Whenever i come nobody is here. I mean to say active.
I always come on wrong time.😆
Try evening or night hours then 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whenever i come nobody is here. I mean to say active.
I always come on wrong time.😆
Try evening or night hours then 😆
Try evening or night hours then 😆
Its almost 1 am here. I think i should come in the evening. Not like a night owl🤣
Its almost 1 am here. I think i should come in the evening. Not like a night owl🤣
Oh where do u live then 😆
U can come when it's morning for u 🤣
I am not answering that question. U really shouldn’t ask this question anymore. 🤣
I think u missed the fun when i revealed my location at this forums before.
I am not answering that question. U really shouldn’t ask this question anymore. 🤣
I think u missed the fun when i revealed my location at this forums before.
That much secret from me 🤣
If it's 1 am then it's not India... I really miss it 😆
That much secret from me 🤣
If it's 1 am then it's not India... I really miss it 😆
I know someone who can answer ur question or should i say give rest to ur curiosity 🤣
Who knows my location the best
I know someone who can answer ur question or should i say give rest to ur curiosity 🤣
Who knows my location the best
Already rested 🤣
Either u wi tell or I will just guess .... 🤣
It's fun 🤣
They booked the entire club to themselves 🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Very good idea 🤣
Compile all the drawings to form their love story 🤣
Make it a whole PowerPoint presentation 🤣
Oh that's a bidi, I thought cigerette 🤣
Then song should be bidi jalayile jihad se Pia 😆
Hriti chose the song not me 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k