Karthik goenka😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Karthik goenka😳
What about Krish and Vatsal they haven’t been mention and also Krishna who no Longer exists anymore. Aren’t they also going to grow up too?
Suruchi lo aa gya our favorite Show mein 🤧
PS: It is still not clear whether Harshad will play Kairav or Namik will play the role.
I guess Ankita Namik aka Kairav ky opposite hogi😁
https://mobile.twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1447934475288121348
It is still not clear whether Harshad will play Kairav or Namik will play the role😡
His caption😳 Kal Aaj aur kal😳
Aarambh baby😒I'm gonna miss him😭
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU9mp10B0pm/?hl=en
Karthik and his bacha Kairav😭🤧
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Aarambh baby😒I'm gonna miss him😭
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU9mp10B0pm/?hl=en
Karthik and his bacha Kairav😭🤧
Finally the day has come will miss him a lot but I hope he finds a better show soon and gets a better role
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-OmwTKbCe/?utm_medium=copy_link
Now Sirat will be like Naitik and then disappear like him 🙄🙄