When will u celebrate Halloween
The usual 31st 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
When will u celebrate Halloween
The usual 31st 🤣
Yeah and after that many festivals in queue 🥳
Oh! I thought u could pick any day 🤣
Oh! I thought u could pick any day 🤣
No it’s really on the 31st 🤣
Yeah and after that many festivals in queue 🥳
🥳 Waiting for Diwali
You celebrate diwali there ???
What about Navratri?
Lots of desis here so all festivals are celebrated 😆 My family doesn’t because we’re not Hindu, we’re Jain 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Lots of desis here so all festivals are celebrated 😆 My family doesn’t because we’re not Hindu, we’re Jain 🤣
Oh u were excited for diwali so thought about it 😆
In ur insta I'd, Jain is written & I thought for a while to ask because I knew someone who is jain too but then brushed it off 😆
Oh u were excited for diwali so thought about it 😆
In ur insta I'd, Jain is written & I thought for a while to ask because I knew someone who is jain too but then brushed it off 😆
We do celebrate Diwali too, though for different reasons 🤣
Yeah that’s me 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We do celebrate Diwali too, though for different reasons 🤣
Yeah that’s me 🤣
Hmmmmm diwali as jain festival 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k