Ok then updated rule for you:
No fruits on pizzas!!
😭😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok then updated rule for you:
No fruits on pizzas!!
😭😒
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Ofc google told me to say it🤣 I don’t think i learnt how to cook anything in the lockdown 😝🤣 Kitchen is not safe in my hands 😆
Same here Kachu 🤣
Neither me nor my kitchen feels safe when I enter it 🤣
🤣 That’s what I thought 🤣Originally posted by: LazyBing
Ofc google told me to say it🤣 I don’t think i learnt how to cook anything in the lockdown 😝🤣 Kitchen is not safe in my hands 😆
Is Kitchen not safe in your hands or are you not safe in there?? 😲🤣
Same here Kachu 🤣
Neither me nor my kitchen feels safe when I enter it 🤣
U all r lucky🤣
score board kab milega
I swear 🤣
Same here Kachu 🤣
Neither me nor my kitchen feels safe when I enter it 🤣
My mum keeps me away from there , whenever i do find myself inside , she always calls for me to check what i’m doing in there, in case i burn the kitchen down🤣
Hum kitchen se door hi acche hain😌🤣
I don't talk about taking anyone's points usually 😆
I know I have way too many andas to make up for 🤣
Last round I scored bad, this round good
so overall score is balanced
Ok done
No fruits on pizza
Neither of us are safe with each other 🤣 I’ll make a mistake and both of us will have to suffer 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣 That’s what I thought 🤣
Is Kitchen not safe in your hands or are you not safe in there?? 😲🤣