Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Agni Pariksha was the toughest phase of Sita's  life. She had to prove herself to the world, she is chaste when it was not her fault at all😭 She even understood Rama asking Lakshaman to abandon her in the forest in  Uttara kaand when she was pregnant. But Agni Pariksha is something no woman should go through that includes Goddess herself😕

If you what you say is true, Raavi has given the ultimate test and I feel for that bacchi❤️

I strongly feel this parallel will leave shiva speechless .. dev left her at altar and lakshman ji with a heavy heart left sita ji in the jungle

ram ji doubted and shiva too

if they portray ramleela like this with FB It will be a maha episode and will make sense why they choose dev as lakshman

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

why is twitter war zone again? … can someone tell me ? 

mpks1 thumbnail

Agni Pariksha and the Dhobi doubting his wife and relating to Ram and Sita are 2 different incidents in Ramyana,

I am curious to see which one Raavi will be enacting.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Agni Pariksha was the toughest phase of Sita's  life. She had to prove herself to the world, she is chaste when it was not her fault at all😭 She even understood Rama asking Lakshaman to abandon her in the forest in  Uttara kaand when she was pregnant. But Agni Pariksha is something no woman should go through that includes Goddess herself😕

If you what you say is true, Raavi has given the ultimate test and I feel for that bacchi❤️

Even though the show makers are not taking the regressive things they show seriously..isn't it the same ravi is going thru in that house right now..she isnno godess .but still she is facing all the doubts and questions..and her nature and character is never taken I to account before being questioned.

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dhobi character comes after they return to Ayodhya and Ram becomes a king. Agni Pariksha is before that in Lanka after Ravana's death. Since she was in Ashoka Vatika for so long in a different man's house, she was asked to give Agni Pariksha.

The incident you are talking about happens at the beginning of Uttara Kaand when Sita is pregnant with Luv and Kush.

😆 I know the sequence I am talking about conclusion ... summary of sita ji parallel to what raavi faced not going through exact Ramayan but the humiliation she faced

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Dev is Ram when Raavi is Sita 🤣🤣🤣

ohh the irony 😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pathetic episodes tend to complete the thread faster..😎..where is the new thread..for better episodes...

Jugnu21 thumbnail

see this thread is also done and we didn’t even get the proper title…🤣

how about “mai sirf aur sirf Raavi ka hoon” 

that dialogue was good..

mpks1 thumbnail

Thread over!

Here is the link to the new thread, please move here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5254561

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Pathetic episodes tend to complete the thread faster..😎..where is the new thread..for better episodes...      

This reminds me of the dialogue…. “Khushiyaan kaha ho tun Khushiyan”