Just read somewhere that in original version of Pandyastore, kathir(shiva) ex is coming.
Is it true??
Anyone who watches original pls confirm.
✌️✌️✌️✌️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Just read somewhere that in original version of Pandyastore, kathir(shiva) ex is coming.
Is it true??
Anyone who watches original pls confirm.
✌️✌️✌️✌️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU6j4GcKajG/?utm_medium=copy_link
Finally found something worth bringing me back on IF
Kyunki show main toh ab kuch h nhi likhne ya bolne layak🙄🙄🙄🙄
Rewatching Shivi scene again and I like the way his eyes were intact on Raavi whereas Raavi was busy looking at Disha with jealousy.
I think Raavi will imagine herself as Sita.May be she will get answers to her questions(about her marriage)in this ramleela.
Rewatching Shivi scene again and I like the way his eyes were intact on Raavi whereas Raavi was busy looking at Disha with jealousy.
in the end even he was also staring at her constantly..
Originally posted by: majoni03
I think Raavi will imagine herself as Sita.May be she will get answers to her questions(about her marriage)in this ramleela.
I LITERALLY SAID THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AFTER POSTING A YOUTUBE SPOILER VIDEO!!!
Mujhe pta tha hoga kuchhhh... 🥳
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I LITERALLY SAID THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AFTER POSTING A YOUTUBE SPOILER VIDEO!!!
Mujhe pta tha hoga kuchhhh... 🥳
@underline: I remember that😆 And I thought the video makers were crazy🤪
My jaanu baby will come in raamleela
Lol omg. Just saw Alice's latest post. My crazy theory for the first time came true. BhabhiMa faints and is unable to perform and Alice in a double role😂
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
@underline: I remember that😆 And I thought the video makers were crazy🤪
Me right now : So All That Youtube Spoiler Searches For Hours On a Sunday Evening Were Worth It? KEWLLLLSSSSS *Jumps and expects Hi-five from Air because literally no one's around* 🤣