Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Maahi di... Every time you say you like a third angle or new entry
Me: Oh no, oh no, she's gonna do another third angle story now!!!! Where do I go hide myself!!!!
Sathya u love those third angle stories😝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Maahi di... Every time you say you like a third angle or new entry
Me: Oh no, oh no, she's gonna do another third angle story now!!!! Where do I go hide myself!!!!
Sathya u love those third angle stories😝
Mere PS dekhne ki wajah ❤️
I liked this scene 🥺 Felt bad for Raavi, but her expressions said a lot; I could see the disbelief, anxiousness, and trepidation mixed with bubbling anger on her face. Shiva noticed her worry too, I'm glad for that.


This part, I just- again, the expressions ❤️ so gooood!
Everything aside...Disha is really beautiful with that gorgeous smile😍😆
Another thing I liked about today's episode.. the damned DhaVi ship sunk royally!! 😎😈
I hope it is never revived again
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
Mere PS dekhne ki wajah ❤️
I liked this scene 🥺 Felt bad for Raavi, but her expressions said a lot; I could see the disbelief, anxiousness, and trepidation mixed with bubbling anger on her face. Shiva noticed her worry too, I'm glad for that.
This part, I just- again, the expressions ❤️ so gooood!
Loved this! Their expressions were on point ❤️
I still wish we would have got a conversation about oily and this could have come tomorrow, but 🤷😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Another thing I liked about today's episode.. the damned DhaVi ship sunk royally!! 😎😈
I hope it is never revived again
Aye aye captain! The sinking of this ship gives me immense sukoon.
Noooooooo i refusee to accept shiva and dishaa
Shiva sirf raavi ka hai and vice versa 😭😭😭😭
Disha is prettyy, but raavi is prettier and in a league of her own 😭😭😭😭
Oily ka emotional nhi pura ka pura Drama hi tha bs 🤣
But I feel Gautam doesn't trust her fully so... I don't know ..thought he'd support Raavi somehow but-🤢
Can't we trust the writers a teeny tiny bit, they gave us very beautiful sequences in the Dhara Kidnapping Week. They usually take a few episodes to clear things out, I'm sure they'd have something good in store soon.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Exactlyyyyyyy
I like ShiSha for the whole thing u have just now said
So you are confident that Shiva is never going feel insecure around Disha? 😕 He will be perfect with her just like any other normal man would behave with this fiancé ? And you are also confident that she will never judge or ridicule him.
I am trying to understand your enthusiasm behind ShiSha😕
In all this, you should understand that Disha is not going to get any hate that Raavi was subjected to right from young age by Shiva.