Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I was stung by a wasp at school and it hurt for days, if that info helps you sleep at night🥺
Bees are not vengeful and badtameez like wasps 😭
Wasps are creatures from hell 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I was stung by a wasp at school and it hurt for days, if that info helps you sleep at night🥺
Bees are not vengeful and badtameez like wasps 😭
Wasps are creatures from hell 😡
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Award Winners (PART 1)
(Siggies credit :Interstellarr)
Category 1
" Phoenix" : The best comeback award
Category 2
Chamaeleon : The Drama King/Queen award
Category 3
Cassiopeia : The participant who played like a Queen award
That's all for today. See you all in the finale tomorrow.
Omg the siggies are so pretty!! 😍😍😍
Congrats Prati, Jalebi, Mo and Soni 🥳🥳
All perfect awards to the perfect ppl 😆❤️
Congratulations guys for your awards 🥳🥳🥳
Yayyy!! I won something! 🥳 Thank you to those who voted for me ❤️
Congrats, guys, for your awards! Sona, can’t tag you
Congratulations Drama queens 🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Yayyy!! I won something! 🥳 Thank you to those who voted for me ❤️
Congrats, guys, for your awards! Sona, can’t tag you
Congrats to u too
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Yayyy!! I won something! 🥳 Thank you to those who voted for me ❤️
Congrats, guys, for your awards! Sona, can’t tag you
Your welcome 🤣
Congratulations dear
Omg the siggies are so pretty!! 😍😍😍
Congrats Prati, Jalebi, Mo and Soni 🥳🥳
All perfect awards to the perfect ppl 😆❤️
Thank you Bee🤗
Congratulations guys for your awards 🥳🥳🥳
Thank you Nina🤗
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Yayyy!! I won something! 🥳 Thank you to those who voted for me ❤️
Congrats, guys, for your awards! Sona, can’t tag you
I voted for you 🥳
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320