fast forward button is your friend 🤣 if I had a penny for every romance scene I'd have two pennies 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
fast forward button is your friend 🤣 if I had a penny for every romance scene I'd have two pennies 🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Diya ke base me 2 legs bhi honge so that she can try to escape 🤣🤣
Or Maybe Namuna in snake form can drag her with his tail 🤣🤣
me too 🤣 tony is helping the roasters get their content
I might need a first aid kit too so you be on standby 🤣🤣
Answers na dena pade isliye bhaag gayi 🤣 but now we have 10 participants🤣
you got it! 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Answers na dena pade isliye bhaag gayi 🤣 but now we have 10 participants🤣
oh thank goodness who was the 10th? 🤣
Pagal khane walo ki bhi kamayi ho jaayegi 🤣🤣
I'll find them all today🤣
this sounds more profitable than me finding a job 🤣 *packs bags and flies to India*
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k