isko english classes me enroll karwana padega 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
isko english classes me enroll karwana padega 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you still have time to turn back 🤣🤣🤣 unless you want to waste 1.5 hours
That's what I've been thinking after reading yours and Diya's reviews🤣🤣
Isko hindi classes ki bhi bohot zyada zaroorat hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's what I've been thinking after reading yours and Diya's reviews🤣🤣
namuna ko uncle bana diya 🤣🤣🤣
true 🤣🤣 his vocabulary is very limited 🤣 we need to buy him some flashcards
That's something I'm not able to digest 🤣🤣
I cannot tell you how strange it was looking at that 🤣🤣🤣 namuna with little piya 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
true 🤣🤣 his vocabulary is very limited 🤣 we need to buy him some flashcards
He keeps repeating the same words in all his songs 🤣🤣 isko new words sikhane padenge 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
He keeps repeating the same words in all his songs 🤣🤣 isko new words sikhane padenge 🤣
ab class me sab booty shake karenge toh kahan se sikhega vocabulary 🤣🤣 teacher is sitting there useless
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I cannot tell you how strange it was looking at that 🤣🤣🤣 namuna with little piya 🤣
In the previous season he was lusting after her 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k