Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Swastuuu🤗, Viral hua, Jija is getting better and I am fine, meko sirf thoda a temp spike hua tha!
He threw away those balloons like such a cute bacha when she said
I don't want those in my walk🤣
Subah Subah milega, soja tu agar neend aarahi hai toh!
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
Swastuuu🤗, Viral hua, Jija is getting better and I am fine, meko sirf thoda a temp spike hua tha!
Get well soon meri Inny aur Jiju!! 🥺🥺❤❤
Yes yes, love you Swastu ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
He threw away those balloons like such a cute bacha when she said
I don't want those in my walk🤣
Ekdum agyaakaari bf 🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
He threw away those balloons like such a cute bacha when she said
I don't want those in my walk🤣
Biwi baar maanta hain Kaddu!!
Agyakari Husband! 🥺❤
Yeh bata tu kab karegi update
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Me to SBS: Yeh sab baasi khabar nhi sunna humein!! Kuch naya btao! 😪
Swasti insta bachas will then ask sbs...
Ye sach hai kya, is it really true🤣