Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Partner KDice Live aarhe hain thodi der mein!! ❤❤😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧿🧿🧿😭😭😭😭
Hann 🤩🤩
Par kahaan or dekhna hai? Matlab YouTube pe ya insta pe ? Kiske page par ? Mereko bolnaa koi 🥺🥺
KDice going live after sooo long! ❤️
Humein bahuttt umeedein hai aapse sbs, kuchh bahutt acche sawal puchna 😉😉
Atleast this time KD wont take fanss on his livee
It really interrupts the flow of the live, not to mention the second hand embarrassment 😂😂😂
So the sbs anniversary is tomorrow lol I thought it was last week Coz all these celebs from various shows had shown up. I thought they would maybe have shiny come or something but they had KD and Alice come lol
Ok I am so happy rn!! 😭😭😭❤❤❤❤🥺🥺🥺🧿🧿🧿🧿
Maine bhad bhad k Screenshots liye🥺🥺🧿🧿🧿😭😭❤❤❤
Raat bhar screenshots ko tadungi!! 😭😭😭🧿🧿🧿❤❤🥺🥺🥺