Blisssyyyy❤️
This was such a tease!!! Full force from both sides😆
I loved reading this❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Blisssyyyy❤️
This was such a tease!!! Full force from both sides😆
I loved reading this❤️
Originally posted by: RainbowChaser
Oh this was an absolute treat to read ❤️
Shivi teasing each other is one of my favorites shades of them !
Edit : PS I'm so sorry for tagging the wrong person and causing a hassle to both of you guys. Unfortunately India forums ain't letting me correct it 🥺
It's ok love... IF doesn't let you untag people though, so don't break your head over it...
How difficult is for both of them to control?🤣🤣
But still our sanskaari couple ended with one cheek kiss ab baaki sab imagine karna padega🤪
Awesome one I prefer Shiva teasing over Raavi... I would love to see him Shirtless in every episode Choubey's must have to take this idea
Loved your story keep writing👍🏼
This is soooooo sooooo goooddddd!!!!❤️
Shyna you did anazinggg job!
That was great
Very aptly named this is. What a tease!! Never knew Shiva would ever go that route and boy did our Raavi match. Heck, I'd even say she took it a step further. Loved it. And the gentleman Shiva would never make a move, so finally Raavi had to be bold and now all that tease was probably worth it for both!
Here's what's interesting about the two. This approach didn't require any conversation between the two. Can. The two be together emotionally? Not sure, but both have silently communicated teir attraction to each other and move their relationship forward at least physically. Maybe emotional bond shall follow. Would love it if you continue from that perspective, but a great end here too!
Isssshhhhh… these two.. I know it’s keeping high hopes but kaash after they acknowledge their feelings for each other, dono ke beech aisa kuch mil jaaye meri tho zindagi safal ho jaayegi!
This was so good!
This was super hot! Tease Shiva followed by tease Raavi 🔥 I loved it! 💖
Superb They are so cute :)
What superb writing...