Same here.
Are you interested in BALH2 or ipkknd more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same here.
Are you interested in BALH2 or ipkknd more
I love both the show.
IPKKND is always close to my heart. And as BALH 2 is going on so well and I can't miss a single episode. Love PriRa❤️
What about you ?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I love both the show.
IPKKND is always close to my heart. And as BALH 2 is going on so well and I can't miss a single episode. Love PriRa❤️
What about you ?
Same here ☺️
I am in love with ipkknd but I like BALH2 Too.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I love both the show.
IPKKND is always close to my heart. And as BALH 2 is going on so well and I can't miss a single episode. Love PriRa❤️
What about you ?
So you write stories also, if I am not wrong
No I am not writing story. I am not good in that😉
That's so true
Okay. But you do for ArShi na
I wrote one time only for Story of decade
EK ka natak bahut jyada nahi ho raha
Damad ka grah pravesh 🤭🤭