Awwww Aisa mat bol 🥺Originally posted by: LazyBing
I don’t think anymore crying is possible for the day 😒😭 Aaj sab dekh liya 😔
Come here

P.S I miss these two and Spoby 😭😭😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awwww Aisa mat bol 🥺Originally posted by: LazyBing
I don’t think anymore crying is possible for the day 😒😭 Aaj sab dekh liya 😔
Come here

P.S I miss these two and Spoby 😭😭😍😍
Shepherd Brute currently on page 90 🤣
Ye toh Bumble Bee 🐝 ka style hain🤣
I can't tell of you're joking or not 🤓
Stop the bhopu 😡
Ghor kalyug talksOriginally posted by: LazyBing
Oh i see how you were thinking 🤣
I m not joking I m serious😳
Bhopu nhi rukega😡🤣🥳
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Shepherd Brute currently on page 90 🤣
Ye toh Bumble Bee 🐝 ka style hain🤣
Just 8 more pages to go 🤣😎
Sent my answers
google ke bharose😭
Lavy can you please check if my first answer is correct
Ye thread aaj hi khatam karna please you guys😭😭😭
Shepherd score count kar rahi thi😆
I want to go read it actually 🤣Originally posted by: LazyBing
Only my google knows about it, Kiffi🤣 And thanks to my google, now we all do 🤣