Only my google knows about it, Kiffi🤣 And thanks to my google, now we all do 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I have never heard of it either 😕🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Only my google knows about it, Kiffi🤣 And thanks to my google, now we all do 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I have never heard of it either 😕🤣
Greatest of all time i guess❤️
I swear I checked if its a book ya phir Mo geograhy ki atlas bol rahi hai🤣
This is why I dont like google questions
and after this Mo wont like them either
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Create a mid, host a game and declare yourself the winner.... More credibility to the win😌
I'm too lazy to even consider doing that 🤣
Socho mere dimag ka kya dahi bana😭
U should have given 4 options for memes😳
Jab main apni marzi se choose karti ho to everyone goes with Google
When I choose google, everyone does apne man ki
Why 😭😭😭
🤦♀️🤷♀️ i guess it was safest choice
❤️❤️Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Because you know I needed to be here 😭❤️💙
Lavy why you no talking to me 🥺🥺
I am not... just busy with a few thing IRL and sheep on IF😆
Lavy not talking to her mumma is like pani puri without pani, indian sabzis without potato, chocolate without cocoa😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If ram chose Lingerie, he will get somewhere... Idk about you guys though😅
Let's just say our destinations were very different 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I have never heard of it either 😕🤣
Thats because its a 1957 novel
Humare ancestors ke time pe famous hoga🤣
Ok then I'm signing you up for my future game 🤣