I never seen such negative comments on any contestants just within 4 days of telecast....
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUwfO6gMVbF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I never seen such negative comments on any contestants just within 4 days of telecast....
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUwfO6gMVbF/?utm_medium=copy_link
I thought the contestant name was Akshara and got confused
I'm already confused about all the names
First two days me too confused with names..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FicuXM0pcw
One of Yugendran and Malini's (Malaysia Vasudevan son and DIL) reviews of BB. Funny and nice combo. 👏 They do the same for Survivor as well.
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FicuXM0pcw
One of Yugendran and Malini's (Malaysia Vasudevan son and DIL) reviews of BB. Funny and nice combo. 👏 They do the same for Survivor as well.
Thx for sharing bro, will watch it later 😊
This tweet is funny
"Watching #BiggBossTamil5 in television is really becoming a task now.. Should try watching in hotstar, easy to skip."