Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that’s what I thought 😆 actually main navratri celebrate nahi karti hoon so don’t know much 🤣
koi baat Nahi darling 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that’s what I thought 😆 actually main navratri celebrate nahi karti hoon so don’t know much 🤣
koi baat Nahi darling 😍
When all are asleep so now one knows about this side business 🤣🤣 if mods come then we’ll be in trouble 🤣
Diya bidi amma hai aur wo bidi ke baare me batati hai Meghu ko 🤣🤣
HR ko puchenge 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know anyone who does this 🤣🤣 for sharaab that’s a different story 🤣
koi hai man me? 🤣
Image ko new tab me open karo phir link copy karo
I won’t ever smoke but it’s still fascinating 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
HR ko puchenge 🤣
Do you know any bidi users? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
When all are asleep so now one knows about this side business 🤣🤣 if mods come then we’ll be in trouble 🤣
I was attending this class yesterday with my mic and camera off 🤣🤣
Font ko underline karne ke liye U select karti ho n,
USKE NEECHE IMAGE KA Icon h, usko select karo,
usme image link paste kar ke enter press karo ya cursor ko vahan se hata do, less than a second me vo image appear ho jayega
Try .jpg format
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k