the butterfly one yes. The other side is bit triangular.😆
I wanted to out some good separation between the two for boundary but dont have the idea yet. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the butterfly one yes. The other side is bit triangular.😆
I wanted to out some good separation between the two for boundary but dont have the idea yet. 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Maybe they can’t find another project 🤣 or ekta has them held hostage
I think it's the latter one 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
acha me to ni janti koi bhi mod ko. N i like that 🤣
Mujhe kuch logon ki IDs yaad hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the butterfly one yes. The other side is bit triangular.😆
I wanted to out some good separation between the two for boundary but dont have the idea yet. 🤣
Oh I see it now 🤣 the angle confused me 🤣
Poor actors 🤣🤣 stuck in a stupid show just because they have to
Ban karo usko jo bhi hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I tried this out and it didn’t sit right with me for some reason 🤣🤣 maybe because of the size differences
It's ok I like the current one too 🤣 just make them go towards each other 🤣
u and i are so much alikeOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
I thought the same thing when you first introduced the concept with us 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It's ok I like the current one too 🤣 just make them go towards each other 🤣
That’s the easy part 🤣🤣 rotation tool comes in handy 🤣
are baap re. 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k