Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Saraaa, I see you 🧐
I'm here bubsie 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Saraaa, I see you 🧐
I'm here bubsie 🤗
dekha na, it was okay..ish 🤣
Okay..ish ? Bass ? 😂😂😂
Are you stumped into silence? 😉😉
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
bts which bts? what did I miss? I saw only one picture of garba of Shiva-Raavi… something else came?
Nahi.
That's the only BTS abhi tak 😟
I have a lot to say but my mans won’t lemme type in peace 🤣
Then givee mr saathiya some attention now 😉
That ship is important 😎
Araam se type karna baad mai ❤️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Then givee mr saathiya some attention now 😉
That ship is important 😎
Araam se type karna baad mai ❤️
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
bts which bts? what did I miss? I saw only one picture of garba of Shiva-Raavi… something else came?
They havnt..thats why I am thinking if there is something major between shivi like the mandir kaandh..there would be more bts and segments..can't be sure..they r still shooting for navratri.. so could be possible..
Nai . Laxman was hot headed like Shiva 😆 All the brothers were bhaiya bhabhi bhakt..