Originally posted by: Dumpling
are tumhe kjo ne toh aapke talent pe bulaya hain .mv koh chodo.
Not MV
For this IV . He was telling Rohini next time aap khud se bulao not for fans😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: Dumpling
are tumhe kjo ne toh aapke talent pe bulaya hain .mv koh chodo.
Not MV
For this IV . He was telling Rohini next time aap khud se bulao not for fans😆
S2 should begin with Holi episode. They messed up after bringing Shagun😡
And corona ne bhi damage kiya story ko
Originally posted by: Dumpling
tharki shishya 🤣🤣🙈🙊
Not just tharki super tharki
Saw KV's IV today. Its nice. He is normal when alone😆
The iv was nice. Very normal and the host was very good.
Saw KV's IV today. Its nice. He is normal when alone😆
Who interviewed him and when?
It didnt go well wiyh his character. I mean he was never like this before. Gayatri ko bhi nahi dekhata tha. Sirf badi ma ke piche bhagata tha😆
Arre bhaiya! 🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ita on the MF..I think she is a known host.. forgot her name. Very professional on both ends.😆(no shock!!) Questions were better than a lot of interviews.
It didnt go well wiyh his character. I mean he was never like this before. Gayatri ko bhi nahi dekhata tha. Sirf badi ma ke piche bhagata tha😆
Arey woh Gayatri ke alava sabko dekhtha tha.., writers told this🤣🤣
Originally posted by: black.snowflake
Ita on the MF..I think she is a known host.. forgot her name. Very professional on both ends.😆(no shock!!) Questions were better than a lot of interviews.
Oh thanks.. I’ll watch it then
thread khula hain dekho jao .he s talking sense.Analyse channelise n reciprocate loved it.👍