Originally posted by: FingerFetish
It’s one of my most endearing traits that you’ve suffered from & ultimately gotten used to. 🤗❤️
Your love for SRK Aish and hatred for kripa is well documented😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
It’s one of my most endearing traits that you’ve suffered from & ultimately gotten used to. 🤗❤️
Your love for SRK Aish and hatred for kripa is well documented😎
Originally posted by: YYDDSKNFOV4TT5RR
Every controversy I have seen so far in my IF life somehow starts and ends with you 🤣
😭😭

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
Your love for SRK Aish and hatred for kripa is well documented😎
You love & endure me for the same reason. 🤗 I grow on people (or get tolerated) ... eventually 😆
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I clearly mentioned it was back in the day. If you can't comprehend that tho sanu kii
Ha ha😆
P.S. I am pretty sure you must have stacked upto 80℅ be honest😆
100 % 2 different times. Both I was young/stupid/immature. An now well I’m older 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
100 % 2 different times. Both I was young/stupid/immature. An now well I’m older 🤣
Older but still immature. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
You love & endure me for the same reason. 🤗 I grow on people (or get tolerated) .... eventually 😆
I don't endure not my style😆
I either love or dislike
You actually helped me with my gif game😳
Honestly I still for my life am unable to post via phone no matter what I do🥺
2 Rs milte hain mujhe...50 rupees kahan se kaatega..😭
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
100 % 2 different times. Both I was young/stupid/immature. An now well I’m older 🤣
I know you got banned earlier, I am asking for this account
P.S how is your kiddo doing😊
If you have to chose
Love for SRK or hatred for K
You can only chose 1, what will it be😆
Putting you on a spot there😈
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
0