From the precap it looks like whole family will misunderstand Raavi.. oily😡.. i hope Shiva supports Raavi because he too did not like how oily was hugging Gautam Dhara
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
From the precap it looks like whole family will misunderstand Raavi.. oily😡.. i hope Shiva supports Raavi because he too did not like how oily was hugging Gautam Dhara
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I dont think ShiVi MU will happen because of Oily
I guess we will get to see Team ShiVi in exposing Oily
I said this yesterday! I want them to work together to expose her
Shiva is iffy of Anita, he will believe Raavi 🌹
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
Oily. Pagal aurat 🤦♀️
I knew if the chance comes, she will throw Raavi under the bus if she can save herself
Right now wo naagin h aastin ki naagin jo khud apno ko ddasti h
Also, in a scene Shiva did say to Suman, "I made mistakes, but I'm making efforts too"
What efforts, I only see nain matakka efforts?
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Disha abhi tak nahi aayi🤪
Monday aa jeyegi😆
Ye sab somvar ko ho jayega
Kyunki warna ye usually agle hafte dalte h
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Do you want help? I think headfirst should do the job...
PS Good morning folks😆
Neki aur puch puch 🤪
Come on over 😋
Shiva will stand by Raavi...his precap expression says that
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Disha abhi tak nahi aayi🤪
Aur usko kbse ulta seedha bolne lag gye the
Makers ne Shyad janbujh k jaldi announced kiya taki Thoda anger settle down hoje fandom ka😅😅🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Shividhadkndilk
Right now wo naagin h aastin ki naagin jo khud apno ko ddasti h
Maami's parvarish is showing in her