No bro not watching hindi.. bro took the remote
Hindi bb havnt started to watch.. time clash n hindi 10.30 too late for me.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No bro not watching hindi.. bro took the remote
Hindi bb havnt started to watch.. time clash n hindi 10.30 too late for me.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
No bro not watching hindi.. bro took the remote
Hindi bb havnt started to watch.. time clash n hindi 10.30 too late for me.
I thought this second option - You bro may took the remote😛
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
No bro not watching hindi.. bro took the remote
Hindi bb havnt started to watch.. time clash n hindi 10.30 too late for me.
brother kittasollunga unga update nambi pala jeeva raasigal irukaanga
I am doing bayangara multi tasking. Watching 2 ipl matches one in TV, one in ipad , cooking , talking to a friend in phone then following live comments here 😉😎
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
I am doing bayangara multi tasking. Watching 2 ipl matches one in TV, one in ipad , cooking , talking to a friend in phone then following live comments here 😉😎
Naan ellam mobile pathukitea olunga nadaka kuda maten...
You are multitalented 👏👏👏
pavam atha ponnu...
miscarriage vera 💔
Naan ellam mobile pathukitea olunga nadaka kuda maten...
You are multitalented 👏👏👏
Maybe MV pathute nadanthu irupeenga
He just hate bb I don't kno why😆