Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I thought Raavi se TRP aaaye toh we will get ShIVI. Here, they have full plan on going DhaVI.
CVs are using their dimaag too much
Dhara's kamra track= 2.1
Raavis lehenga kaand=2.2
Dhavi= 😎😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I thought Raavi se TRP aaaye toh we will get ShIVI. Here, they have full plan on going DhaVI.
CVs are using their dimaag too much
Dhara's kamra track= 2.1
Raavis lehenga kaand=2.2
Dhavi= 😎😎
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I thought Raavi se TRP aaaye toh we will get ShIVI. Here, they have full plan on going DhaVI.
They can't ignore bhabhi maa 😆
And trp Raavi se nahi, drama se aaya tha. That's why we're not getting shivi, instead we get all these adbhut drama tracks involving bhabhi maa 🤪
Originally posted by: Transference
No matter, whatever happens, there's something that will never Change. The way Shiva looks at Dhara is borderline awestruck and like a small sheep tethered to his flock master! I really can't get enough of them ❤️
You captured it beautifully again Momzii❤️
KD is again giving me Chotu Shiva vibes❤️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
CVs are using their dimaag too much
Dhara's kamra track= 2.1
Raavis lehenga kaand=2.2
Dhavi= 😎😎
Please tell me Kamra kaand was not 2.1 and was a typo. Didn't they just recently for the first time got 2.1 and 2.2?
Btw what was so filmy about Raavi's dress? Did Shiva mean that She looked sexy like a film actress😉?
I'm glad. And that's even after IPL. Last week was mainly Dhara free. We had whole family and it did well!
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Please tell me Kamra kaand was not 2.1 and was a typo. Didn't they just recently for the first time got 2.1 and 2.2?
No, PS crossed 2 trp for the first time during the room construction week.
Originally posted by: majoni03
Btw what was so filmy about Raavi's dress? Did Shiva mean that She looked sexy like a film actress😉?
Yupp 😉😉
Shiva style complement 😎
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
No, PS crossed 2 trp for the first time during the room construction week.
SMH.
Lol Since they like to shoot and edit out ShiVi scenes, I have time and again requested makers to just upload them on hotstar! But do they listen?! Nope!!!
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
SMH.
Lol Since they like to shoot and edit out ShiVi scenes, I have time and again requested makers to just upload them on hotstar! But do they listen?! Nope!!!
The lowest trp of PS in the 7.30 slot was 1.7, which was around the jeera kaand week.
Correct me if I am wrong, this is what I remember 🤔