When my network will be there then no one will come and when it'll be gone then all will come 😏😏😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When my network will be there then no one will come and when it'll be gone then all will come 😏😏😏
This is not fair 😭 come naa yarr
I'm not in the mood to spam alone... Anyone come 😭
I think I called everyone, did I missed anyone, if yes then also they can come 😆
You didn't tag me here🥺
Where are you hiding now?🤪
But I quoted you and called you...
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Where are you hiding now?🤪
Network slowed down 😡
Why it happens with me only 😭
Still. You didn't tag me😡
Your network slowed down when I came here🤣