Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MB1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't even expect him to do that.

But I wanted to focus on the creativity that they are trying.

If ghum.can become pathetic and cringey in one year then I guess these guys learn and improve in their new year

Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have not seen the off-screen things. I do still think there is a difference to carrying on back and carrying in arms. I would carry a heavy item in a backpack for a long time, but I could not carry the same item for long holding it on the front of my arms. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Rupkotha comes with breakfast in their room telling you have been upset since Rano went away and didn't have anything so I brought snacks for you 

Imon replied there was no need to bring food for me. I would have gone downstairs and eat.

Rupkotha told if you had been in that state you had gone downstairs and had breakfast already or I won't have brought the food for you here. But I don't understand anything. When there was problem between you and Rono because of me, he never left you. But today when I'm happily settled with someone, and there should not be any problem because of me, both of you should be happy with each other, why he left you? Today you can understand Rono not only misbehaved with you or made you away from him not only because of me, your thoughts are wrong. You understood me wrong. Imon please try to understand, I don't want to hurt you or harm you it wasn't my intention. 

Imon RK di, please I don't want to talk now.

Rupkotha then said if you don't want to talk still it's coming up today Imon. That's why I am telling you this, for this situation May be. Imon I feel there's some problem. May be the age difference between you two is a problem. He's really older than you. You guys have difference in your Maturity. Look at him, he's so matured. And you're a small girl. You're not that much matured, you love to spend time by merrily, you made this house lively because of your activities. That's somedays ago you observed your In-laws marriage anniversary and then our house's aged Bua,you took initiative for her boyfriend, for her marriage, I'm sure Rono loves this a lot.. it's natural. What do I think that if there was a teenage girl in our house, then people would have enjoyed and encouraged her amusement. Rono does this only. If he had a sister, he would have done the same like he does to you. Actually the man is serious, like a one-dimensional person. What he thinks he actually decides that, that the he thought he would marry someone, he accepted that. Isn't that much easy to remove that from his heart,how it's possible. From outside, how much he looks tough and moved on, from inside he couldn't accept this fact. 

Imon then asked please tell me Rupkotha di whom you're referring to.

Rupkotha then told you can understand whom I'm referring to.

Imon then told, then you're telling me that Mr. Chatterjee looks at me like his sister?

Rupkotha then told, no no, I didn't mean that. I just compared the love. I meant if there was a teenage girl like you in the house, Rono would have loved and behaved with that girl like he does to you. He couldn't accept you as his wife from his heart.

Imon then said, so whom he kept inside his heart? You?

Rupkotha then said, whatever happened between us, there's no responsible between us. We are educated people, we respected our boundary always, all these were in restrictions. But tell me one thing, one person who thought to marry one girl and the girl also wanted to marry that man, but due to some incident, it couldn't happen. But it's possible to move away that person from his heart for his life? 

Sabu Bua (Shivani Bua) clapped her hands and told wow, Wonderful. 

Rupkotha is Iike Mausi you're here?

Sabu Bua then said, I've the same question you what are you doing here?

Rupkotha then said I brought Imon food. She's upset that's why talking to her and make her understand.

Sabu Bua then said yes I heard what you're making her understand. I heard some parts only but you don't know what I have heard. Can I ask you a question? Will you answer? That you're telling that you gave each other's heart to each other. Did you tell this your husband? You tell always this in front of everyone that you are happily moved on with Badshah. Then how can you keep someone else in your heart? Even if you keep, did you inform your husband.

Rupkotha then told Mausi, I was talking about some personal things with Imon.

Sabu Bua then replied, It's now no more personal as I heard it all. It's public now. If it became public now you're obliged to answer me.

Imon then interferes telling Buaji leave that and let's sit there. 

Sabu Bua then told Imon, you only tell me to sit.

Imon then replied tell me do you find me really a small girl .

Sabu Bua then told Imon why I would think you a small girl. A grown up girl like you, how many are in this world. 

Imon then replied then why did you think whatever Rupkotha di told me I accepted everything. I just allowed Rupkotha di to talk.

Rupkotha then said Imon I noticed one of yours characteristics, you'll break your leg but not sprain yourself (it's a Bengali proverb telling she'll let her to get the bigger wound than passing through a smaller wound) but sometimes getting sprained is better than breaking the leg. It'll be beneficial to you only.

Imon then replied that better you think about yourself. Because after that may be you wouldn't get a chance. If Dadabhai gets to know that you kept Mr. Ranojoy Chatterjee in your heart and moving on with Dadabhai, I don't think so it'll be good for you. And do you understand that Mr. Chatterjee repent for that fact that he wanted to marry you.

Rupkotha shouted Imon.

Imon then replied, stop stop. I haven't finished yet. Allow me to talk. What did you think now there's no Mr. Chatterjee so finding me alone you'll tell me what's in your heart and after you gone, I'll ponder that in my heart and I'll let our relationship to break. 

Rupkotha then asked was there any relationship between you two? Did that relationship build up? Then how did the topic of breaking it come? You guys are separated only. You only told publicly many times.

Imon then told I can publicly whatever I want. But what's the relationship I share with Mr. Chatterjee, it should not be told to you. You're an outsider. Third person. And a third person doesn't have the right to know about our relationship. Why can't you understand that you're an outsider? And an outsider if they want to intrude into two person's relationship is so insulting. You always try to intrude into our relationship everytime and try to break it. But you can't break it. I'm giving you word, I'll bring back Mr Chatterjee in this house and if he returns, he'll be back for me, for my relationship and not for anything. I don't have any fear RK di. You live in front of Ranojoy Chatterjee not only for days even for the whole lifetime, I don't care. Because I've full faith on this relationship and Mr. Ranojoy Chatterjee. 

Sabu Bua then told Rupkotha now go to your room and try to rebuild your relationship because I am not a good girl like Imon, The things you told Imon today, she might not tell this to Badshah but don't believe me, I can tell him. Now if I tell Badshah that there's Ranojoy Chatterjee in Rupkotha's heart then what do you think Badshah will think? Will he give this relationship a chance or go away? That you also know I also know. So I'm warning you don't oblige me to do this work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the translation of Imon vs RK scene.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tiptione

I have not seen the off-screen things. I do still think there is a difference to carrying on back and carrying in arms. I would carry a heavy item in a backpack for a long time, but I could not carry the same item for long holding it on the front of my arms. 

I agree, the second one needs a lot of strength...

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AninditaB

Rupkotha comes with breakfast in their room telling you have been upset since Rano went away and didn't have anything so I brought snacks for you 

Imon replied there was no need to bring food for me. I would have gone downstairs and eat.

Rupkotha told if you had been in that state you had gone downstairs and had breakfast already or I won't have brought the food for you here. But I don't understand anything. When there was problem between you and Rono because of me, he never left you. But today when I'm happily settled with someone, and there should not be any problem because of me, both of you should be happy with each other, why he left you? Today you can understand Rono not only misbehaved with you or made you away from him not only because of me, your thoughts are wrong. You understood me wrong. Imon please try to understand, I don't want to hurt you or harm you it wasn't my intention. 

Imon RK di, please I don't want to talk now.

Rupkotha then said if you don't want to talk still it's coming up today Imon. That's why I am telling you this, for this situation May be. Imon I feel there's some problem. May be the age difference between you two is a problem. He's really older than you. You guys have difference in your Maturity. Look at him, he's so matured. And you're a small girl. You're not that much matured, you love to spend time by merrily, you made this house lively because of your activities. That's somedays ago you observed your In-laws marriage anniversary and then our house's aged Bua,you took initiative for her boyfriend, for her marriage, I'm sure Rono loves this a lot.. it's natural. What do I think that if there was a teenage girl in our house, then people would have enjoyed and encouraged her amusement. Rono does this only. If he had a sister, he would have done the same like he does to you. Actually the man is serious, like a one-dimensional person. What he thinks he actually decides that, that the he thought he would marry someone, he accepted that. Isn't that much easy to remove that from his heart,how it's possible. From outside, how much he looks tough and moved on, from inside he couldn't accept this fact. 

Imon then asked please tell me Rupkotha di whom you're referring to.

Rupkotha then told you can understand whom I'm referring to.

Imon then told, then you're telling me that Mr. Chatterjee looks at me like his sister?

Rupkotha then told, no no, I didn't mean that. I just compared the love. I meant if there was a teenage girl like you in the house, Rono would have loved and behaved with that girl like he does to you. He couldn't accept you as his wife from his heart.

Imon then said, so whom he kept inside his heart? You?

Rupkotha then said, whatever happened between us, there's no responsible between us. We are educated people, we respected our boundary always, all these were in restrictions. But tell me one thing, one person who thought to marry one girl and the girl also wanted to marry that man, but due to some incident, it couldn't happen. But it's possible to move away that person from his heart for his life? 

Sabu Bua (Shivani Bua) clapped her hands and told wow, Wonderful. 

Rupkotha is Iike Mausi you're here?

Sabu Bua then said, I've the same question you what are you doing here?

Rupkotha then said I brought Imon food. She's upset that's why talking to her and make her understand.

Sabu Bua then said yes I heard what you're making her understand. I heard some parts only but you don't know what I have heard. Can I ask you a question? Will you answer? That you're telling that you gave each other's heart to each other. Did you tell this your husband? You tell always this in front of everyone that you are happily moved on with Badshah. Then how can you keep someone else in your heart? Even if you keep, did you inform your husband.

Rupkotha then told Mausi, I was talking about some personal things with Imon.

Sabu Bua then replied, It's now no more personal as I heard it all. It's public now. If it became public now you're obliged to answer me.

Imon then interferes telling Buaji leave that and let's sit there. 

Sabu Bua then told Imon, you only tell me to sit.

Imon then replied tell me do you find me really a small girl .

Sabu Bua then told Imon why I would think you a small girl. A grown up girl like you, how many are in this world. 

Imon then replied then why did you think whatever Rupkotha di told me I accepted everything. I just allowed Rupkotha di to talk.

Rupkotha then said Imon I noticed one of yours characteristics, you'll break your leg but not sprain yourself (it's a Bengali proverb telling she'll let her to get the bigger wound than passing through a smaller wound) but sometimes getting sprained is better than breaking the leg. It'll be beneficial to you only.

Imon then replied that better you think about yourself. Because after that may be you wouldn't get a chance. If Dadabhai gets to know that you kept Mr. Ranojoy Chatterjee in your heart and moving on with Dadabhai, I don't think so it'll be good for you. And do you understand that Mr. Chatterjee repent for that fact that he wanted to marry you.

Rupkotha shouted Imon.

Imon then replied, stop stop. I haven't finished yet. Allow me to talk. What did you think now there's no Mr. Chatterjee so finding me alone you'll tell me what's in your heart and after you gone, I'll ponder that in my heart and I'll let our relationship to break. 

Rupkotha then asked was there any relationship between you two? Did that relationship build up? Then how did the topic of breaking it come? You guys are separated only. You only told publicly many times.

Imon then told I can publicly whatever I want. But what's the relationship I share with Mr. Chatterjee, it should not be told to you. You're an outsider. Third person. And a third person doesn't have the right to know about our relationship. Why can't you understand that you're an outsider? And an outsider if they want to intrude into two person's relationship is so insulting. You always try to intrude into our relationship everytime and try to break it. But you can't break it. I'm giving you word, I'll bring back Mr Chatterjee in this house and if he returns, he'll be back for me, for my relationship and not for anything. I don't have any fear RK di. You live in front of Ranojoy Chatterjee not only for days even for the whole lifetime, I don't care. Because I've full faith on this relationship and Mr. Ranojoy Chatterjee. 

Sabu Bua then told Rupkotha now go to your room and try to rebuild your relationship because I am not a good girl like Imon, The things you told Imon today, she might not tell this to Badshah but don't believe me, I can tell him. Now if I tell Badshah that there's Ranojoy Chatterjee in Rupkotha's heart then what do you think Badshah will think? Will he give this relationship a chance or go away? That you also know I also know. So I'm warning you don't oblige me to do this work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the translation of Imon vs RK scene.

Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for translating AninditaB, you're a superstar together with Asmi for always giving us the info! Seems at least from Imon's dialogue there is a recognition that Rono has feelings for her. I don't understand why the writers do not use clear and express words to communicate this, rather than having to imply and infer everything. 

Can you provide a short description of what was said by Rono/Emon/RK before he left please? I think some have said he made clear he was not leaving because of RK and told Emon to think about what he told her the previous night.

Appu07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you so much and also the conversation between the doctor and imon in hospital what was it?

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome translation . Thanks dear! Pakhi the vile woman needs to be shut up hard

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the translation. Adding it to my reference list. Glad imon gave it back nicely

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you dear Anindita,for taking time and effort. You are too good at translation...Thanks a lot.