CN oldies have a heart!! 😱- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

40

Views

3.2k

Users

22

Likes

182

Frequent Posters

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I do think Neil knows about the whole criticism he got for overacting during the last hospital sequence..And he has toned it all in such a manner that he just looks tired and wants to get done with it all... Virat looked more distressed when Sai attempted suicide last year...I see nothing in his expressions, not even longing...bas cribbing , cribbing,. cribbing...Only bit he looked shattered when he sees her through the glass...Baaki time it did not look like his world is breaking...


I dont think he has understood Virat this entire track. It is almost as if he is unable to portray multiple emotions at the same time. When he has to show his devastation ...like when looking through the hospital room door..he is fine. But other times when he has to to portray lot of things at the same time...like feeling scared and worried for Sai as well as feeling hurt at people accusing him....then he is failing.

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I do think Neil knows about the whole criticism he got for overacting during the last hospital sequence..And he has toned it all in such a manner that he just looks tired and wants to get done with it all... Virat looked more distressed when Sai attempted suicide last year...I see nothing in his expressions, not even longing...bas cribbing , cribbing,. cribbing...Only bit he looked shattered when he sees her through the glass...Baaki time it did not look like his world is breaking...

I would blame this on the great directors and creative directorssmiley21. Can you believe it there is not one flash back of Sai and him and the flash back he gets when Didi says green tea is the cafe date and not Sai. What are the directors and so called creative directors trying to show that he is so consumed by Didi that even when Sai is on death bed all he needs is Didi and her flashbacks smiley29

Edited by Rdigest - 4 years ago
Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I dont think he has understood Virat this entire track. It is almost as if he is unable to portray multiple emotions at the same time. When he has to show his devastation ...like when looking through the hospital room door..he is fine. But other times when he has to to portray lot of things at the same time...like feeling scared and worried for Sai as well as feeling hurt at people accusing him....then he is failing.

I doubt if even he is convinced when the wife is having a surgery he would be complaining about how no one understands him, Sai doesn't understand him, Sitting and chatting with bhabi out of all the people who hates Sai to death . No wonder his acting is all over the place

Tiptione thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#24

When PK asked Pulkit who is he to insult her in front of her husband, I wished he had replied "and who are you to insult Sai constantly in front of her husband". I'm not understanding why no one has made this point clearly to Virat, rather than just blanket blaming him. No one has told him clearly his actions drove her out or think about why his actions drove her out. Shivani raised the point properly at CN, but why not when it mattered to Virat?! It's very confusing what they are trying to show and where they are trying to get to. Virat is not responsible for her accident, but I have little hope he will realise he is responsible for driving her out, when in the past she has always stayed.

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#25

Agree 100%. I dont understand how if we as audience can think of what characters should say to drive the plot forward, how cone writers/makers can't!

I mean, why couldn't pulkit or samrat ask pp what gives her the right to insult Sai over n over again.

The only person who raised this was devi but no one listens to her

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Rdigest

I doubt if even he is convinced when the wife is having a surgery he would be complaining about how no one understands him, Sai doesn't understand him, Sitting and chatting with bhabi out of all the people who hates Sai to death . No wonder his acting is all over the place


That's what I feel. It doesn't make sense for Virat at all. The actor must be aware how ludricous it comes across. He is trying to look broken...but multiple emotions is probably not his forte.


According to me, the jarring aspect is actually his chatting with Pakhi. Otherwise I would've understood his reactions. This is the worst aspect of this track. And the director has milked it to breaking point. The dialogues are repetitive.


I don't know how Star is letting the quality deteriorate so badly. It is reflecting so badly on the team.

Edited by scarlett22 - 4 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Tiptione

When PK asked Pulkit who is he to insult her in front of her husband, I wished he had replied "and who are you to insult Sai constantly in front of her husband". I'm not understanding why no one has made this point clearly to Virat, rather than just blanket blaming him. No one has told him clearly his actions drove her out or think about why his actions drove her out. Shivani raised the point properly at CN, but why not when it mattered to Virat?! It's very confusing what they are trying to show and where they are trying to get to. Virat is not responsible for her accident, but I have little hope he will realise he is responsible for driving her out, when in the past she has always stayed.

Exactly my grouse with the pathetic writing.

They have used 3 episodes blaming Virat for an accident he did not directly cause and him defending & feeling sorry for himself for being wrongly accused. When these people should have scolded him for the way he treated her that made her leave - they are scolding him for letting her go..and him being all clueless why Sai could not understand him. BEst was Pullu - to whom Sai has confided everything. Instaed of laying all those facts bare and revealing that Sai had told him all that - he is busy being all badass with the finger pointing.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: Nja91

Agree 100%. I dont understand how if we as audience can think of what characters should say to drive the plot forward, how cone writers/makers can't!

I mean, why couldn't pulkit or samrat ask pp what gives her the right to insult Sai over n over again.

The only person who raised this was devi but no one listens to her

Exactly she gets dialogues like aap hote kaun ho to question me like that..She has said that before to Sai also, why not give those counter questions to these people..Devi anyway no one took her seriously. EVen after Devi informed Virat about Sai leaving...He keeps on harping about not knowing Sai wanted to leave...

764836 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#29

Sai is blamed for always calling her marriage as "deal marriage" but most of them ignore Virat's "zimmedari" even Virat himself... The only thing Virat never forget is his bff... 🤣

MB1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#30

Isnt the reason very clear-To whitewash the ML.

The main aim of this accident track is to show that he is so mahaan that even he is so hurt but he is going back and forth to save sai because he is his love/zimmedari. Hence that had that blood donation kaand go make him mahaan again.

The way he was saying I don't care what people are saying ,I only want sai to be okay.He is only crying and victimizing how is it his fault ?

CVs want us to forget how mahaan he has been since last 2 months by harassing her.

It's all in the name of whitewash so sai also acknowledges how much virat is mahaan,fall on his feet and then confesses to that chomu.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".