Yes! I'll have to be khatron ke khiladi now🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes! I'll have to be khatron ke khiladi now🤣
i think ranchi pagalkhana might work. Just try that
I found one with the name central institute of psychiatry🤣🤣
aye aye captain 🤣 do it sparrow style na🤣
I will bring the first aid kit again 🤣
chalo for sath me catch up karege 🤣
5th timer
Now she can't escape us 🤣🤣
yeah saw that with nikki's suggestion 🤣
"celebrating 104 years* 🤣
🤣thanku thanku
6th timer
i m keepong count today. Jara dekhe to
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
maate sabse jaada mene badges baante he. Sabke bewafa kaamchor bhagodi etc hata hatakar ache ache khoje he. Mere pass sirf teen he 😭🤣🤣
Tumhare baad second number pe mai hu 🤣
Maine tumhe aur Aaru ko kitne badges diye acche wale lekin use nahi hue 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k