Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Danish game show comes on BOL. Its a flop channel so they dont have that much budget. Uske itne paise nahi aate honge.

I am sure hes earning well but yeh to pakka hai that Aiza earns more than him. I have sources.πŸ˜†

Please elaborate more if you can. Would like to hear. πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Please elaborate more if you can. Would like to hear. πŸ˜†

I just told you how much I knowπŸ˜†

Dont know much about Danish...Aiza is very shy and reserved irl especially after having kids😳

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.apnapakistan.pk/top-pakistani-actors-you-must-know-in-2021/

IMO, this article must be close to reality. Like even if we sit and think the order they have given, it seems a possibility. Haan, there might be a few changes here and there now. Cuz it is 7 months old. And maybe things have gotten better for DT after Ishq Hai aired. I suppose i would like to put him above Imran Abbas and Bilal abbas. 

Ahad Raza Mir and Ahmed Ali Akbar are not mentioned in this list. But i guess they too come somewhere close to Bilal Abbas? 

There are so many articles regarding the pay. Some make sense, some dont. But this one seemed a lil possible to me. But then who knows.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Talking about Dramas..

Among Female actors, I think Saba Qamar Zaman, Mahira, Sanam Saeed, Mehwish Hayat earn more than Ayeza. (First category) Oh, and Iqra Too. Sajal and Ayeza might be neck to neck. But still i feel, Ayeza might be making more than Sajal. Considering her rating and popularity. (Second category)

(Maya though a film star i think doesn't make more than Ayeza for sure. Kaam bhi kam hai.)

In sab ke baad aati hongi, Yumna Zaidi, Sonya Hussain, Hira mani, Sana Javed, Kubra, Urwa, Mawra, Hania Aamir, Ramsha, Neelam Munir etc in no particular order. (Third category)

Saboor aly, Minal, Hiba bhukari, Dur e, Kinza, Ushna etc come later. (Fourth category)

But from the comments here and there what i normally read is that especially after Meray Paas Tum ho, Ayeza has pretty much left every one behind in the race. Mahira Khan is the undisputed no 1. That i guess everyone unanimously agrees. But the second position is with Ayeza right now. Strictly speaking about the current standing. 

So do you guys have any knowledge about this? About the actual standing of these actresses in the industry? In terms of pay. 

And i didn't take names like Sanam baloch, Ayesha khan, etc cuz they are no longer working.

And what i have observed is that DT gets casted only opposite the fourth category Actresses. Damn! While every other hero who is his competition gets casted with the top ones (MP was an exception cuz ayeza is his wife). So kudos to Danish, he carries the project himself. 

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/noman.khan0/2679265771542982283?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Puruuu check this out πŸ˜†

Since this is MUA Noman's story and Dur e is in it im guessing its from Ishq E Junoon itself. Dur e looks pretty and looks like a masoom character.

This looks like a gareeb ghar? Less than Dur e character's status. Kya iski shaadi Hammad ke character se hi hojati hai? I think Hammad's mother is that zaina conda right? And her get up looked lil gareeb? 

And Dur e's look here is that of married? Not really spinster kind. Toh matlab Danish's character doesn't kidnap her from the shaadi? πŸ˜†

Come soon, lets decode πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Talking about Dramas..

Among Female actors, I think Saba Qamar Zaman, Mahira, Sanam Saeed, Mehwish Hayat earn more than Ayeza. (First category) Oh, and Iqra Too. Sajal and Ayeza might be neck to neck. But still i feel, Ayeza might be making more than Sajal. Considering her rating and popularity. (Second category)

(Maya though a film star i think doesn't make more than Ayeza for sure. Kaam bhi kam hai.)

In sab ke baad aati hongi, Yumna Zaidi, Sonya Hussain, Hira mani, Sana Javed, Kubra, Urwa, Mawra, Hania Aamir, Ramsha, Neelam Munir etc in no particular order. (Third category)

Saboor aly, Minal, Hiba bhukari, Dur e, Kinza, Ushna etc come later. (Fourth category)

But from the comments here and there what i normally read is that especially after Meray Paas Tum ho, Ayeza has pretty much left every one behind in the race. Mahira Khan is the undisputed no 1. That i guess everyone unanimously agrees. But the second position is with Ayeza right now. Strictly speaking about the current standing. 

So do you guys have any knowledge about this? About the actual standing of these actresses in the industry? In terms of pay. 

And i didn't take names like Sanam baloch, Ayesha khan, etc cuz they are no longer working.

And what i have observed is that DT gets casted only opposite the fourth category Actresses. Damn! While every other hero who is his competition gets casted with the top ones (MP was an exception cuz ayeza is his wife). So kudos to Danish, he carries the project himself. 

The first category can be compared to our 2000s actresses right? Like Shweta Tiwari, Sakshi Tanwar etc who are senior and can demand pay. Coz that group seems to be doing either selective works or have switched to films. This should actually be the "Established" category since they aren't super active and newer actresses who are working actively will take that Number 1 Category.

Mehwish Hayat doesn't seem to fall in any particular category. She's not done too many dramas and is in major films...Lollywood isn't as established yet so idk how that works.

Imo it should be:

Established : Mahira, Saba Qamar, Sanam Saeed

First Category : Ayeza, Iqra and Sajal

Second Category : Neelam, Hira, Sana, Kubra

Third Category : Minal, Saboor, Hiba, Ushna Shah

Also Third Category does not mean they are doing low budget dramas or something, either they aren't the best actors or they are (relatively) newcomers and will move up as time goes by.

@bold: Girl u forget he looks too young for his age and Third Category actresses are newcomers or relatively new who look good opposite him. 

The Established names will look older than him (which will make the pairing odd and audience won't accept it), he's worked with all the First and quite a few Second Category actresses. But since his popularity has increased I'd like to see him with Sana and Sajal again. Also he doesn't seem to take up flowerpot male roles (one Meharposh was enough)...and most First and Second Category actresses chose such scripts.

How would you group the men?

I can think of the Established Category aka Fawad, Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Fahad Mustafa, Faysal Qureshi.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUreOP8Mucz/?utm_medium=copy_link

This place is Nishat Hotel, Lahore

Ayeza's brother, Ahad, too seems to be there. He has tagged this place in his stories. 

Yeh dono phir Lahore gaye hai matlab Ayeza ka koi bridal shoot hoga πŸ˜†

Danish seems to tag along with her pretty much everywhere she goes for work from what i usually see. (Ofcourse whenever he can, always toh nai hoga) Thats really nice. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUreOP8Mucz/?utm_medium=copy_link

This place is Nishat Hotel, Lahore

Ayeza's brother, Ahad, too seems to be there. He has tagged this place in his stories. 

Yeh dono phir Lahore gaye hai matlab Ayeza ka koi bridal shoot hoga πŸ˜†

Danish seems to tag along with her pretty much everywhere she goes for work from what i usually see. (Ofcourse whenever he can, always toh nai hoga) Thats really nice. 

Where is IeJ filming right now?

@bold: Purana bhi ho sakta hai na, remember someone had uploaded a picture with Danish, koi fan tha and we were like Lahore mein hai ye dono πŸ˜† Uss time ka ho sakta hai. Ahad shayad khud se gaya ho, kyunki IeJ ki filming Danish waise bhi limited hours mein hi kar sakta hai, given 3 days of GSAC in the evening...voh bhi live since audience aane lagi hai.

Ayeza boli hogi "Danish ye photo daale aap, Instagram pe daalna hota hai! πŸ˜† Aapke fans ko khush kare thodi alag photo daalke πŸ˜† Caption bhi zara soche!"

And he must've exhibited Boomer energy and just went "❀️"

🀣🀣🀣

I'm sorry its just too funny when I visualise it πŸ€£

MochaQueen thumbnail

Omg i wish I was in Lahore rn

Nishat is the best hotel there❀️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail