Alice ne #MyHuman bhi add kiya hain!! 🧿🧿😭😭😭❤❤❤❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alice ne #MyHuman bhi add kiya hain!! 🧿🧿😭😭😭❤❤❤❤
Originally posted by: anshika5103
I believe that he doesn't give a damn about the cast even if they have any problem ...
But he believes in nazar 🧿 lagati hai concept...
He is finally very happy in his life ..
Fame , growth as an actor , life partner , purchased a car he definitely thinks that people get envy of his success ... So probably he is guarding those whom he love .. that's why alice have a black thread 🥺 I find it very intimate...
Exactly!! Nazar bohot buri cheez hoti hain! Kaddu ko pta hain issi liye itna shaant aur chup chup rheta hain!! 🧿🧿🧿❤❤❤😭😭😭
Originally posted by: anshika5103
I believe that he doesn't give a damn about the cast even if they have any problem ...
But he believes in nazar 🧿 lagati hai concept...
He is finally very happy in his life ..
Fame , growth as an actor , life partner , purchased a car he definitely thinks that people get envy of his success ... So probably he is guarding those whom he love .. that's why alice have a black thread 🥺 I find it very intimate...
Ditto...
I feel the same. He seems very protective ❤️
Okay October humare liye lucky hain!! 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤🧿🧿🧿🧿😘😘😘
Originally posted by: anshika5103
bachiiii 🥺 ❤️
I love Bacchi so much!! ❤😘🧿
Originally posted by: anshika5103
bachiiii 🥺 ❤️
Is the bestesstttt❤️❤️
Kaddu ne yeh bohot baar likha hai🤣
Kaddu 🤝 Shivi/Kdice FD
Both of them are so in love💖
acha hua 🧿 emoji lagate because inko dekh ke even I crave this type of relationship so pure 🥺❤️

Originally posted by: anshika5103
Both of them are so in love💖
acha hua 🧿 emoji lagate because inko dekh ke even I crave this type of relationship so pure 🥺❤️
